Monday 27 October 2014

Celebrity Style

In the early days of my blog, and when I was just starting out with my Cush & Nooks Facebook page, I shared a cute bunk bed image in my Kids album, and Jessica Alba then shared it on her page.



Yes, you heard me right, Jessica Alba - gorgeous, celebrity, "Into the Blue" Jessica Alba! Well, my Facebook 'likes' went through the roof as lots of her fans came over to check out my little ole page.



This morning I was reading an article on Domaine about the best celebrities to follow on Pinterest, and Jessica was one of them. As you'd expect, she has fabulous taste, and I was happy to see quite a few pins that I already have on my own Pinterest boards.





Another of my favourite celebs is Nicole Richie, and I had lots of fun exploring her pinterest boards. The same beautiful Boho style that you can find in her fashion label, House of Harlow (and her own wardobe), can be found in her interior style.







Check out some other stylish celebrity pinners here. Happy Labour Day to everyone in New Zealand, have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips