Tuesday 6 March 2012

1st Birthday Celebrations

I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I forgot Cush & Nooks, the blog's 1st birthday!!! Thanks to Santa over at Homestilo for jogging my memory inadvertently. It was the 4th March 2011 that I began my adventure in the blogging world. It feels much longer than a year, and I mean that in a good way... so many positive things have come to me through blogging, and I get so much enjoyment from it. Thanks to each and every one of you who grace me with your presence. If I have provided you with just a tiny portion of the inspiration I have gained myself, then I am happy.






My taste has changed and grown over the year. I have been influenced by a lot of overseas elements - Scandinavia (as you well know), and I also love a pinch of the exotic - Moroccan & Indian being two of my favourites. I'm looking forward to seeing what this next year will bring me, and will welcome it with open arms. Vic xxx



picture source: 1 | 2 | 3

8 comments :

  1. Happy 'Birthday'!! Looking forward to your posts in the next year! :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and Happy Birthday! Your posts are always absolutely lovely and I'm sure there's a very good reason for that! Cheers to you. Annie x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vic, yours is one of the first blogs that I started following. I thought your blog was great then, and I think it's great now. Happy Blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy First Birthday Vic! I love the ability of design blogs to push your boundaries, and your blog always challenges me with gorgeous interiors that are a little bit more fun, colourful and daring than I'm used to. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Vic! You well know that c&n's is one of my favourites and I have loved following along in your first year! I'm sure there is much fun and colour ahead :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary and congrats! Loving your blog, and it seems we have been evolving in the same direction. I love scandinavian design as well. Looking forward to continuing to follow your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and happy birthday to your blog! Your blog is definitely one of my favourites and I look forward to swooning over bright prints, colours and fabulous Cush and Nooks merchandise in the years to come!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips