Sunday 4 December 2011

Christmas Inspiration

December is turning into an extremely busy month for me, even more than usual. Yesterday we celebrated my amazing Dad's birthday with a family picnic by the river. Lots of good home cooked food, some bubbly, lots of laughter, and the kids & the dogs swam to their heart's content in the river. Then we rushed home to greet my daughter's friends who were coming over for a sleep-over party. With five 9-year olds, plus my two little 6-year olds, it was a house full of giggles (quite late into the night!).


Now that those two very special birthdays are over, I can focus on Christmas. I love this idea of adding a little bauble on your Christmas wrapping. How are your Christmas preparations coming along?


picture source

1 comment :

  1. This is so pretty. I like the color combo.I really hope to be done with shopping within the next few hours.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips