Thursday 14 July 2011

Boots Dilemma

Carrying on from yesterday's post showing some amazing shoes... I'm on the hunt for the perfect pair of flat, brown boots. A pair that I can pull on over skinny jeans and wear to the park with the kids in the weekend - they're comfy, yet stylish. 
Well, I've found the perfect ones, but they're an American brand - Carlos Santana (Yes, the awesome guitarist!), and because they are now into summer, these boots are completely sold out in brown, and only have black in tiny sizes.
I first fell for these boots when I saw Sydney from The Daybook wearing them. I love the red zips at the back.






Famous Footwear still have them in black, but alas, too small for me.
Unity by Carlos Santana Women's Highway


These ones by Madden Girl are kinda similar, and I've found some in my size, but I'm not sure??? The colours not quite as cool. What do you think? Or, if anyone knows of some fab flat brown boots, I'd love to hear from you.
Madden Girl Women's Zoiiee Boot

2 comments :

  1. I love It!!! But, again, they're all sold out. Did you find any stores that might have the Madden?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not somewhere that will ship to New Zealand. But didn't look too hard as I really want the Carlos Santana boots. Famous Footwear have them back in black, but I'm waiting for the cognac colour.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips